A cordless angle grinder is dominating the professional market, which makes it one of the most popular tools in the world, and you will find hundreds of manufacturers who are so keen on making new models of this amazing grinder in order to give you all the things you need. You can easily use a cordless angle grinder for cutting or roughing any material you want, and almost all kinds of it are portable and lightweight, so you can use it anytime without facing any problems. Therefore, we are here today to help you choose the perfect cordless angle grinder for you, which will be suitable for any work, and we will also tell you all the pros and cons of them in our article today in order to help you choose the needed model.
The 5 Best Cordless Angle Grinders of 2020
We will let you know more about the best cordless Angle Grinders 2020 that you can use and you will get the best results ever, and you will find that all of them are available in the market and in online stores too.We will show you all the popular kinds of cordless angle grinders, which will help you in both heavy and small jobs, and you will also notice that we are telling you all the pros and the cons of the kinds we are talking about, and you will also know which one of them is expensive and we will tell you why it is expensive. We will also let you know the size of some of them, and what is the best job for every cordless angle grinder that you will find in the following lines, besides the power of their motors and all the specifications and the features of their battery in order to make you know everything about the cordless angle grinders before buying any one of them.
1. NoCry 20V 4 1/2” – Top Pick Cordless Angle GrinderIf you are looking for a perfect angle grinder that can cut, saw, sand and grind metal, wood, or even concrete, and stone, then you need to try NoCry 20V 4 1/2” Cordless Angle Grinder because it is one of the best angle grinders on the market, and it will suit you if you are a construction worker, craftsman, welder, or plumber. It is a very powerful cordless angle grinder because its speed is up to 10,000 rpm, and it has a kit that includes 1x grinder tool, besides 2x 4 1/2 inch protective disc guard shields, you will also find that it comes with one adjustable handle, which has nut wrench, fast charger, battery, and a carrying case.
- It has a very strong lithium-ion battery, which can be fully rechargeable in 2 hours maximum.
- It comes with great fit wheels and attachments, which are up to 4 1/2 inch in diameter to cut, sand, saw, and grind metal, wood, or even concrete, stone, steel, or masonry.
- It has a brushed motor with 10,000 rpm maximum speed.
- It is comfortable to use for long periods.
- You can use it for 45 min without stopping at maximum RPM with no load
- Its weight is 9.66 pounds.
- Slightly heavy
2. Makita XAG04Z 18V – Best 5.8 pounds Cordless Angle GrinderIt is famous for its special design, which will make you use it for smoothing and grinding in a perfect way and you will find that it is the best angle grinder for rough cutting, and you can buy it at affordable prices compared with the other angle grinders on the market. All the people who bought this angle grinder said that it is one of the most popular angle grinders on the market because of its unique features and its great ability to work for a longer run time without stopping.
- Its weight is 5.8 pounds, so we can say that it is lightweight
- It will give you a great performance if you try to use the automatic speed change technology because it will adjust speed and torque during operation in a perfect way.
- The spindle thread of it is 5/8 inch – 11 UNC.
- It can perform without the cord with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2″
- You will find that it is so powerful and its speed is amazing because it is powered by a Makita Brushless motor, which makes the grinder lives with you for a very long time.
- It is perfect for grinding, cutting, and sanding all kinds of materials, such as tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more.
- You can charge its battery in a very short time because it is a fast-charging battery
- It is powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries.
- It comes with Star protection computer controls, which were created by Makita in order to improve the performance and extended battery life, and this Star protection is communication technology, which lets the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data and watch conditions during use in order to protect against over-discharging, overheating, and overloading.
- It is easy to use, and so precise.
- The battery isn’t included, so you need to buy one separately.
- It may have less power for more serious endeavors, so you will notice that it is Great for quick cuts only
3. Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 18V – Best 18v Milwaukee Cordless Angle GrinderIt will be good for you to choose Milwaukee 2680-20 M18 18V Lithium-Ion 4 1/2 Inch Cordless Grinder because it gives you a great ability to cut through metals, PVC pipe, or sharpen tools, and you will notice that it is the highest quality power grinders on the market, which you can use for industrial applications. It has many amazing features that will make it easy for you to use it on a variety of different job sites thanks to its powerful motor because it drives the wheel up to 10,000 RPM, which is something so important for all people who depend on grinders at their work and shop, and they will also enjoy its rubber-textured handle and 3-position plastic handle that will make you have a control on it in a perfect way.
- It will be easy for you to make this grinder works easily because of its great and comfortable paddle switch design that makes you turn it on even when you are wearing thick work gloves.
- It is electric-powered.
- The guard of this grinder is easily adjustable, and you will notice that when you push the button of the guard, and then you will be able to adjust it for a variety of cutting applications at different angles.
- Its weight is 1 pound.
- You can use this grinder as hard as you can without wearing the motor down because of the great link between the tool and the M18 battery charging it.
- Its material is stainless steel and plastic.
- Its included components are pneumatics, sanders and grinders, and power angle grinders.
- It works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries.
- You will have maximum power when cutting or grinding thanks to its 4-pole motor.
- You will find that there are L-shape vents, which will help in keeping debris away from entering the tool and damaging internal components.
- It is not good for larger and hard jobs
- Its battery doesn’t last for a long time like the other kinds of grinders
4. Makita XAG09Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless:This Makita XAG09Z will be your perfect option if you are working in construction because it makes screwing and unscrewing easier thus improving one’s speed and efficiency, and it is a portable tool, which gives you enough features to justify its expensive price, so it is considered as one of the best tools that you can have if you are planning on expanding your arsenal of tools. You will never need much experience to make this tool work because it works on a simple principle thanks to its powerful battery and its ergonomic design for improved comfort.
- Its weight is 5.7 pounds.
- Its material is metal.
- Its variable speed is 0-3400 RPM and 0-3600 IPM.
- It has a built-in LED, which will make the operation is so easy for you.
- Its battery can live with you for a very long time.
- It is famous for its electric brake, which stops the wheel in only 2 seconds or less when releasing the switch.
- It is a perfect tool for grinding, cutting and sanding for many materials, like concrete, pipe, and conduit.
- It takes a short time to charge but it will work with you for a very long time.
- You can use it in hard jobs as you like because it has a very strong body.
- A little bit heavy
- You will need to buy its battery as a separated one because the battery isn’t included.
5. Ryobi ZRP421 ONE Plus 18V Cordless 4-1/2″ Angle GrinderIt is one of the most affordable angle grinders on the market if you compare its price with the other grinders, and it has a special place in workers’ heart because it comes from the famous Ryobi, which is known for its ever-expanding line of cordless power tools that you will never find at any other place. You will find that this tool is very versatile according to its size and low price, so you will notice that it is suitable for all the house’s works that you need to finish them quickly without needing any help, and you can also use it in a professional environment as you like, and you will see that you can use it without needing much experience.
- Its weight is 5.15 pounds.
- It can work with all Ryobi 18-volt plus one battery and charger.
- It is portable and has easy adjustments.
- It includes a grinding wheel and a 3-position side handle, which makes it easy for you to use the tool without facing any problems at all.
- It is famous because it is versatile.
- It has a comfortable grip.
- It delivers up to 6500 RPM for speed and precision.
- It provides you with a compact and ergonomic design for comfortable prolonged use.
- No battery included
- It is not powerful enough
- It won’t work very well with you if you use it in heavy jobs
The best ways to buy a new cordless Angle Grinder:If you want to buy a new cordless angle grinder, then you need to know some things that will help you to choose the right one, according to its battery, design, body, weight, motor, and even size. Therefore, we are here today with you to tell you about all the things you need to consider when you are trying to buy a new cordless angle grinder in the following points. You can also check: How to Use an Angle Grinder Tool
- You have to make sure that the cordless angle grinder has a powerful battery, which can give you great performance and will live with you for long runtime.
- It is better to buy a model with lithium-ion batteries.
- If you want a home designed cordless angle grinder, then you have to choose a lightweight model.
- It will be good for you to choose a cordless angle grinder that uses brushless motors because it uses less power and it will always be lightweight, which is something really important for you.
- If you need the new cordless angle grinder for heavy and hard jobs, then you have to choose a model with less maintenance-related issues, which doesn’t make any noise.
- It is so important to look out for the maximum size of the grinding disk because it has to be big enough to suit you.
- You have to choose the model with the best speed because it plays an important role in spinning the disks in a perfect way, and you have to know that almost all the angle grinders run at around 11,000rpm, which will be perfect for you if you want to cut or grind metal.
- Don’t forget to read about the protection and safety information about the model before buying it because it can be dangerous for you if you use it wrong especially if you are buying your first cordless angle grinder.
- Some people think that it is not important to look for the capacity of the battery, but it is so wrong, you must have a deep look at the details of the motor before buying because you will need to select the one that will suit you and live with you for a long time.
- It is preferable to select a grinder that comes with some sort of diagnostic systems, such as a fan, electronic limiters, and electronic motor protection.
- It is necessary to look at the disc Size because you will find many different sizes, and the most common sizes are 115mm (4 1/2″), 125mm (5″) or 230mm (9″), and this difference happens because of the wide variety of tasks these tools are used for, so your choice has to be one of the past sizes.
- You should know that you can’t buy an angle grinder that can cut through thick paving slabs if you actually need an angle grinder for wire brushing metal fence railings and vice versa.
Conclusion:Choosing the right new cordless angle grinder may be difficult for you because you will find that there are so many kinds and types of them available on the market, but you have to make this situation a little bit easier for you by looking for some specific brands, such as NoCry, Makita, Milwaukee, and Ryobi. You will find that those tools provide many different features but all of them will be necessary for your work, some of them can be perfect for your home works, others can be good for heavy and hard jobs, and other types can be perfect for small works, and so on. We recommended the NoCry 20V 4 1/2” Cordless Angle Grinder to you if you want a strong tool that will help you with your heavy works because it is one of the most popular and the top-rated Cordless Angle Grinder on the market, and it has been sold all over the world from the online websites. You will find that this specific tool is perfect for you if you want to cut, saw, sand and grind metal, stone, wood, or even concrete, and that is why we recommended it to you because it will give you great work with no mistakes at all, and you will find by yourself that it is suitable for all construction workers, craftsmen, welders, and even plumbers too. You are going to like it so much because it is provided with a very strong lithium-ion battery, that can be fully rechargeable in 2 hours maximum, which will be perfect for you at your work, and it also comes with one adjustable handle, that has nut wrench, fast charger, battery, and a carrying case, besides, it comes with great fit wheels and attachments.
More about Angle Grinders:
- Best Angle Grinders 2021
- How to Use an Angle Grinder Tool
- Use Angle Grinder Safely
- How to Choose an Angle Grinder
- DEWALT DCG413B 20V Angle Grinder Review
- Dewalt DWE4012 vs DWE402W
- Die Grinder Vs Angle Grinder
- Best Cordless Angle Grinders
- Milwaukee 2780 20 Angle Grinder Review
- Hitachi G12SR4 vs Bosch 1375A